2021-09-17

Canadians In A Deep Slumber Of Denial

Fed a steadfast diet of Covid propaganda, Canadians have been thoroughly manipulated into accepting all roads lead to Covid. Their minds have been euthanized by a constant stream of hysteria and distorted realities.

Usually, a somewhat alert population eventually wakes and wisens up to such obvious dirty tricks.

It would appear Canada isn't one of them.

It matters none as the evidence about Covid and vaccines goes one way, Canada bolts into an opposite direction giving the impression there are ulterior motives in play.

Or Canadians are just that plain gullible and incompetent. 

It is no secret that China holds a massive sway over this country and is dealing with a 'leader' that secretly admires them. What better way to gain a foothold on the North American continent to ready for an attack on America than to bamboozle a delusional people swimming in smug stupidity? Canadians are so tirelessly infatuated working on its main ethos of not being American, they allowed a ruthless communist regime to enter the house. They have infiltrated every major institution and corporation as well as science labs. Academia, in particular, not only has this problem but a good number of our top schools receive large amount of funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Now do the vaccine mandates and passports makes sense to you? Gates is the biggest vaccine pusher on earth and the internet is littered with his desire to inoculate the world with all his vaccines while China is known for its social credit score system imposed through phone monitoring, 

Can you add Canada?

This is a strange coincidence would you say?

Look around. Who exactly is pushing passports? Israel. Israel has partnered up with China on issues of cyber technology. Italy. Italy has been cozying up to China for the last few years. Australia. Have you seen what's going on down under? France attempted to install their system but it appears they may be retracting. 

In total, TWO countries on the planet have a domestic pass system and it's two countries known to have close ties with China with Australia looking into it. It's been restricted to three far-left progressive cities in the America - L.A., NYC and Seattle so far. 

A mature nation would have snapped out of it and begin to undertake measures to end it.

Not Canada. 

Canada is too busy leading the world in empty sloganeering, childish platitudes and bowing before the woke gods.

Canada is less a country and more just a piece of territory inhabited by a bunch of people who have lost their senses.

That points to, obviously, poor leadership. Such was our tenuous existence all it took was a remedial, groping, snowboarding drama queen substitute teacher with a possible mental illness to knock it down.

This is not a country of men.

It's a country of lost souls.

Natural born losers even.

In three days, we find out who will govern this country. Polls - to the extent their useful - have the two main parties in a tight race.

But it shouldn't be. An alert nation is ready to 'stand on guard for thee'. Do these words mean anything to Canadians?

It shouldn't be a tight race. The Liberal party of Canada needs to be sent a message. It needs to get its clock cleaned.

A vote for Justin is a vote to allow China to further its incursions into our country.

THIS is the real story we should be focusing on.

Alas, Canada continues to stare at the TV fooling itself into believing we're doing a bang up job because 'hey, look at how crazy those Americans are"!

It's enough to just make you shake you head in disbelief.

And cry. 









16 comments:

  1. Start generating extra cash online from hom emore than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month i have got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and makes more cash every month online. Just follow web link here to get started......
    Open This Website ↠↠↠  www.dailybiz1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I­­ a­­m m­­a­­k­­i­­n­­g $­­200­­ t­­o ­­$­­300­­p­­e­­r ­­h­­o­­u­­r­­ f­­o­­r­­ d­­o­­i­­n­­g­­ ­­o­­n­­l­­i­­n­­e­­ w­­o­­r­­k ­­f­­r­­o­­m ­­h­­o­­m­­e­­. I ­­k­­e­­p­­t h­­e­­a­­r­­i­­n­­g o­­t­­h­­e­­r p­­e­­o­­p­­l­­e t­­e­­l­­l m­­e h­­o­­w m­­u­­c­­h m­­o­­n­­e­­y t­­h­­­­e­­y c­­a­­n m­­a­­k­­e o­­n­­l­­i­­n­­e s­­o I d­­e­­c­­i­­d­­e­­d t­­o l­­o­­o­­k i­­n­­t­­o i­­t. W­­e­­l­­l, it w­­a­­s a­­l­­l t­­r­­u­­e a­­n­­d h­­a­­s t­­o­­t­­a­­l­­l­­y c­­h­­a­­n­­g­­e­­d m­­y l­­i­­f­­e.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your AcCount...... ☛ ..www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make 6,000 dollar to 8,000 dollar A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.ThanksHere..........  www.cashidea1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ⁣GOOGLE BY I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.
    This is where i started…>>>>>>>> W­w­w­.N­e­t­J­o­b­1­.c­o­m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working fds online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

    just visit………………READ MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, I just wanted to tell y'all that I've been making such a stable income from this crazy money making system and the best part of it was I really didn't have to invest anything. I'm making about $6000-$8000 per month and you can too, download this awesome system here... www.WorksSilver.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Guys, I'm making $4000 per month with this awesome home based system, enough for me to make a living. You don't need to invest anything, It's totally FREE! you just have to download it, here's the link ..... http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Surprising! I’ve been making 85 Dollars an hour since I started freelance on the Internet six months ago. I work long hours a day from home and do the basic work that I get from the business I met online. share this work for you opportunity This is definitely the best job I have ever done
    go to this link..... www.paybuzz9.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working fds online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

    just visit…….>>>PAY24

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>> ★★.... ☛ http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that $16285 that I have made in just one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just using this link.........www.paybuzz9.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Start making more money weekly... This is valuable part time work for everyone... The best part ,work from the comfort of your house and get paid from $10k-$20k each week ... Start today and have your first cash at the end of this week ==>> ★★.... ☛ http:// ­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do,for more information simply open this link thank you.... www.dailybiz1.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everybody can earn $500 Daily… Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a ADt few  and my last week payment was exactly 2537 dollars. See More Info…..www.cashidea1.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs a day after my college i made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info...>>>>>http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ich bin gemacht $ 84, 8254 soweit in diesem Jahr Online arbeiten und ich bin ein Vollzeitstudent. Ich benutze eine online-Geschäftsmöglichkeit, von der ich gehört habe und ich bin so viel Geld verdient. Es ist wirklich benutzerfreundlich, und ich bin einfach nur froh, dass ich fand heraus, über es. Hier ist, was ich Tue. für weitere Informationen öffnen Sie einfach diesen link danke.... www.dailybiz1.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.