2021-09-22

Election: Quick Take - Apathetic Canadians Vote For Status Quo

I wasn't sure on how to open this post so I'll dive right in.

The election result was bitterly disappointing. To the point it's making millions of Canadians wonder about who they are as individuals and what kind of country this is and what it will be like in the future. There's a lot of talk of 'going off grid' and escaping to the United States. 

I can't believe we've arrived to this point. All for a virus with a survival rate of 99.985%. If this is the one figure that people can't drive into their minds so as to snap them out of their trance, nothing will. As I warned back in the summer of 2020, masks mandates were going to be our doom. The second you give the government the right to control your health, you are done.

We're 13 months in and still our idiot and cynical buffoons in power and joke of a medical establishment evidently un by corrupted quacks, wear their little masks like the blatant cowards they are. Every single one of them. Cowards who peddle disinformation and pseudoscience for financial and political gain.

How to analyze the election result?

I don't think any of the parties can claim a victory. Neither the Bloc or NDP improved their lot. The Liberals didn't get a majority and the Conservatives basically held the line. 

It's pretty much the same thing as 2019. The Liberals continue to actually lose support as they got 1.5 million less votes than 2019 with the Conservatives winning the popular vote (which is meaningless as far as seats go but it's still interesting two elections straight they got it).  I believe the difference in votes were a few hundred. 

If there's one party that claim a moral victory it's the People's Party of Canada who doubled the Greens in total votes but the latter got three seats with the PPC failing to get one. They increased their share of the vote from 1.6% to 4.5%. Never mind the glee from the Liberals ranks about the PPC. That they took to Twitter to mock Benier goes to show they were worried. It's a brand new party and Bernier needs to stick with it. His message is sound and sane.

Bernier seeks to unite all of Canada whereas the Liberals divide. The claim they have a 'clear mandate' is the usual cynical deceptive spin they've grown accustomed to. Liberals live in a psychotic bubble of deception.

Alas, enough Canadians thought it was wise enough to send back possibly one of the most contemptuous and arrogant person in Canadian political history. One with so little integrity, it's painful to see and hard to not conclude and judge people who voted for a scandalous man.

Things are about to get a whole lot worse in Canada if Justin gets his way. He's a vaccine maniac at the moment and it should frighten everyone. Unless somehow the NDP and Bloc snap out of the Covid cult, we're in for a ride that will see the Canada we knew whither.

We had a chance to avoid Australia. See what's happening in Australia? We're one step away

I've never felt this concerned as I am now. The country is trending in a very concerning direction.

The electoral map reveals the Liberals do not have a mandate. There is little red anywhere except for in Toronto and Montreal. Two morally bankrupted cities addicted to Liberal extortion and graft. Montreal in particular will not see a revival in our lifetime.  The combination of draconian Covid measures that persist - and likely to get worse - and the obscene amount of for rent signs all but seal its fate. We do not have the human capital to replace it all. We killed our economy.

Canada has 4.1% inflation and a massive deficit that will be added to the debt. That will not be paid down in our lifetime so expect recessions.

This is the future you left your kids.  

The tyranny of Covid and the elderly is irrational and you voted for it. You want more government intervention into your miserable scared lives.

It didn't have to be this way. 

Covid-19 is not the disease they're telling you it is. There's a massive world of literature out there hidden from you pleading that it isn't. They froze the voices of logic and science out and let in the snakes and criminals.

Canadians are fools to be so gullible. 

Possibly the most foolish nation in the West.

You can't comply your way out of tyranny. You may still not realize it but you just voted for more erosion of civil liberties. It WILL come for you too. You may think you're safe but you're not. The lessons of history make this crystal clear. The Liberals are so filled with hubris and irrationalism they think they can still beat Covid through segregation of society and vaccines. Not going to happen. They will not be able to defeat Covid and Mother Nation. You know it. So why do you consent to such an ugly set of policies and 'ideas'?

Advice to the Conservatives. Time to put your big boy pants on and reestablish what it means to be a conservative. The conservative message was ridiculous insofar they simply parroted the Liberal message on Covid and didn't do a whole to differentiate themselves. You ain't gonna gain the undecided that way and you will lose people to the PPC - like me. Pandering to the polls and chasing fence sitters just makes you Liberal-light.

There are divisive ideologues in power. The only way to deal with them is head on.

It's time. 










12 comments:

  1. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>> ★★.... ☛ http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do,.for more information simply open this link thank you.... www.dailybiz1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start making cash right n0w…. Get m0re t!me with your family by d0ing j0bs that 0nly require for y0u t0 have a computer and an internet access and y0u can have that at y0ur h0me. Start bringing up t0 $8668 a m0nth. I’ve started this j0b and I’ve never been happier and n0w I am sharing it with y0u, s0 y0u can try it t00. Y0u can check it 0ut here…PAY24

    ReplyDelete
  4. my pal’s pal makes $seventy eight hourly on the internet. She has been without artwork for 5 months however in the final month her fee became $12747 really walking on the internet for some hours. look at more on this internet website on-line….. http://www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do,for more information simply open this link thank you.... www.dailybiz1.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that $16285 that I have made in just one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just using this link.........www.paybuzz9.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Start making more money weekly... This is valuable part time work for everyone... The best part ,work from the comfort of your house and get paid from $10k-$20k each week ... Start today and have your first cash at the end of this week ==>> ★★.... ☛ http:// ­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everybody can earn $500 Daily… Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a ADt few  and my last week payment was exactly 2537 dollars. See More Info…..www.cashidea1.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs a day after my college i made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info...>>>>>http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ich bin gemacht $ 84, 8254 soweit in diesem Jahr Online arbeiten und ich bin ein Vollzeitstudent. Ich benutze eine online-Geschäftsmöglichkeit, von der ich gehört habe und ich bin so viel Geld verdient. Es ist wirklich benutzerfreundlich, und ich bin einfach nur froh, dass ich fand heraus, über es. Hier ist, was ich Tue. für weitere Informationen öffnen Sie einfach diesen link danke.... www.dailybiz1.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business.ute..Here what I do,.for more information simply open this link thank HERE ===))>http://www.suntrustjob.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it.
    simply give it a open site……>> W­­­W­­­­W.C­­­­A­­­­S­­­­H­­­­A­­­­P­­­­P­­­­1.C­­­­O­­­­M

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.