2023-03-07

Comment Of The Day

What's the common denominator....?

One word: Perfidy.

Within the context of war, perfidy is a form of treachery whereby one side appeals to the conscience, good faith, and decency of their opponent with the intention of exploiting their humanity to destroy them. For example, raising the flag of truce to kill the opponent while he’s in the vulnerable position of taking “surrendering” prisoners; or feigning injury to kill the opponent while attempting to care for the wounded; or killing tens of thousands of nursing home residents to guilt-trip the people into locking down, masking up, and socially distancing themselves into isolation, loneliness, and financial ruin—"just 14 days to slow the spread; don’t cha know.” 

The bureaucratic murder of nursing home residents worldwide was the opening salvo in the globally coordinated campaign of perfidy underlying the “Captain Trips” pandemic. (Because COVID-19 is a fiction sold to the public, I call it "Captain Trips" in homage to Stephen King's novel "The Stand")

By targeting the nursing home residents, they were able to blame the deaths of "Mom and Grandma" on us if we failed to comply with the mitigation measures. 

A strong sense of conscience and responsibility to the public draws people to the Alt media. So, it's not surprising that people like Glenn Greenwald and Aaron Matte were shamed into compliance. 

Killing mothers and grandmothers enabled them to create the “profound source of shame”—as Klaus Schwab put it—needed to emotionally blackmail people into locking down, masking up, and socially distancing themselves into isolation, loneliness, and financial ruin in order to “build back better” under “a new social contract” as technocratic totalitarian satellites of Communist China.

Observe how Governor Cuomo emotionally blackmailed New Yorkers into conflating their unconditional love for their mothers with unconditional surrender to his totalitarian rule by mouthing McKinsey & Company’s Emmy Award winning Communist Chinese perfidy.

ANDREW CUOMO: Where are the places we’re really worried about? Nursing homes….. We need real diligence with vulnerable populations. And there’s been a lot of confusion…I’ve gone through it myself with my own family. As I said, we have my mother who lives alone. Everybody wants to help, and we’ve gone back and forth. Who should go visit mom? Should mom go to my sister’s house? Should mom go to this house? Nobody knows for sure. …

ANDREW CUOMO: … Don’t visit households with multiple people. Don’t go to your daughter’s house. “Mom doesn’t want to be alone.” I understand, but you bring her into your house, and you have 10 people there, and they’re coming in and out, and your daughters have friends. That is a mistake. That is a mistake.

ANDREW CUOMO: Well, we’re going to go visit mom. I’m going to bring the home family to see mom.” No, not now. … I call it Matilda’s Law. My mother’s name is Matilda. Everybody’s mother, father, sister, friend in a vulnerable population, this is about protecting them. It’s about protecting them. What you do, what you do is highly, highly affects their health and wellbeing. The instinct to love, I want to be with them. I want my kids. Mom wants to see the kids. Be smart. My mother and your mother. 

TRANSLATION: Said the spider to the fly… You can trust me. I’m doing this for my mother and your mother. If you love your mother, then you should lock yourself down, mask yourself up, and socially distance yourself into isolation, loneliness, and ruin. 

Day in, and day out, the perfidy continued.

(March 24, 2020):

GOVERNOR CUOMO: It’s about a very small group of people in this population who are the most vulnerable. They are older, they have compromised immune systems … Those are the people who are going to be vulnerable to the mortality of this disease, and it is only 1% or 2% of the population. But then why all of this? Because it's 1% or 2% of the population; it's lives. It's grandmothers and grandfathers and sisters and brothers…. That's what this is about. It's about a vulnerable population. I called the executive order that I passed Matilda's Law; my mother. It's about my mother. It's about my mother. It's about your mother. It's about your loved one, and we will do anything we can to make sure that they are protected. 

"It's about my mother. It's about my mother. It's about your mother. It's about your loved one, and we will do anything we can to make sure that they are protected. "

Pure fucking perfidy.

The reason people refuse to believe they were bamboozled is because they're afraid of the shame of being "the last person to figure it out"--they're afraid of looking foolish.

Source.

It even works in the privacy of your own mind. I know from experience. 

To this day, the dumbest I’d ever felt in my life was during the summer of 1986 while driving cross country from Long Island to Olympia Washington. I still cringe at the wave of humiliation I felt while passing a sign on I-90 reading: “Welcome to the State of Minnesota.” Up until that moment, I’d always thought Minnesota was a city—because of the ‘Minnesota Vikings’. In 1986, I thought all football teams, except New England, were named after cities.

You’d think I would have noticed it in the Rand McNally I used that summer. But like every other time I’d looked at a map of the U.S. in my first 19 years of life, I just didn’t see it. Which is why reading that sign felt as mortifying as when I got caught shoplifting at 13. 

The only thing giving me hope at this point is the realization that most people will escape the "broken brain" problem when they realize that EVERYONE was bamboozled at once.

That's the only reason I can come up with for why I didn't feel I got caught shoplifting at 13 when I finally realized the nursing home mandate issued DURING the lockdown was categorical proof of murder.

If everyone missed it, then there's no reason to feel shame.

We just execute these fuckers and get on with our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.