2022-07-26

Suck At Your Job? Write A Book

Everyone connected to the COVID response catastrophe is wiring a book.

Andrew Cuomo was the first after killing a bunch of people. But then he got disappeared for grabbing one too many asses. 

Then Resident Evil who lurks in the halls of NIAID/NIH Tony Fauci - who has not seen a patient in 40 years - tried to write one but then revelations he tortured animals and was a fraud started to appear and that got shelved.

Just in time for RFK Jr.'s scathing takedown of Fauci in 'The Real Anthony Fauci'.

Recently, two people are trying to capitalize on their criminal lies. Deborah Birx and Jacinda Ardern.

In the case of Birx, Substack is filled with excellent reviews of her book. Birx is a bonafide lunatic and liar. She wanted to lock down the entire United States based on what she saw in China. Not normal and not science-based. What's remarkable is she's still being interviewed as if she has any credibility whatsoever. 

However, I want to take dead aim at Ardern.

Among the noxious world leaders - with Justin and Joe at the top - Ardern holds her place firmly in that group.

Where Andrew cynically and despicably bum-tapped himself for a job poorly done, Ardern attempts to position herself as if she leads with empathy.

Which is an odd thing to claim given she imposed some of the most draconian restrictions in the world. Those lockdowns have come at a high cost and extremely net negative trade-offs.

Where was the empathy for people's mental health? 

Empathy for who exactly? That a leader irrationally and unscientifically shuts down a country doesn't get to claim it's an empathetic measure hiding behind the curtain of 'public health'.

The path to hell was paved with good intentions. In the Covid era, we can replace good with 'bad'. 

Public officials are delusional, maniacal and act out of pure ignorance to the point of malice. "Follow the science" or "lead by science" are notions the Nazis and eugenicists used.

2020 they could have been forgiven. 2021 less so.

In 2022, there's no excuse.

This isn't empathy.

It's psychopathy. 


4 comments:

  1. Oh Really! Book writing is a great idea. I also a blogger and write online blogs. Read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys, how are you? I hope all is well. But I know 70% out of 100% one issue the issue is money. I know guys before me who have the same issue but today I'm happy? I Started online work I just started this 4 weeks ago. I've got my FIRST check total of $850, pretty cool. I hope you tried it. You don't need to invest anything. Just click and open the page to click the first statement and check jobs ...... Earn Money

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making a good MONEY (500$ to 700$ / hr. )online on my iPad .Last month my paycheck was nearly 30 k$.This online work is like drawing straight-arrow and earning money. Do not go to the office. I do not claim to be others, I just work. You will call yourself after doing this JOB, It's a REAL job to open this web site.....𝐖𝐰𝐰.π–πžπ›.𝐒π₯πšπ­πžπŸ•πŸ’.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you were looking for a way to earn some extra income every week... Look no more!!!! Here is a great opportunity for everyone to make $95/per hour by working in your free time on your computer from home... I've been doing this for 6 months now and last month I earned my first five-figure paycheck ever!!!! Learn more about it on the following link.........𝐖𝐰𝐰.π–πžπ›.𝐒π₯πšπ­πžπŸ•πŸ’.𝐂𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.