2016-06-06

Grandpa Gulag Tagged By T.C. Catching On

I hear my calling Bernie Sanders 'Grandpa Gulag' a while ago - when he first started campaigning - is popular.

Blogs win awards for shit like this. Alas, no one reads this blog so it's very easy to steal it and not attribute back to me. Of course, there have been many like those in the 11 or 12 years of blogging. I've read the content of winning blogs. And if I may for once toot my own tits, I for one feel have been far more original and creative with my twist of logic and takes on things.

Meh.

I'm the Jonathan Richman of blogs.

But smart people know the truth, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.