2010-04-08

Will Be Back Shortly

I hate computers. I dropped my laptop and my hard drive was damaged in the process. In trying to recover  and update, I also lost my email Outlook messages of which some were very important as well as some other files. The thing that really upsets me is I was looking into backing up my stuff.

Now, all hopes hinge on a recovery data engineer. I pray he comes through. It will cost me a pretty penny (assuming it's recoverable. Apparently, there's an 85% success rate) but that's how important those files are to me.

Naturally, until this gets rectified, I've lost the bite to write. If it all works out, I'll come back with a vengeance. If not...

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up Man. Uou will most likely not be in the 15%.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.