2010-04-20

Profound Thinkings With The Commentator

Sometimes I really challenge myself intellectually. To the point, really, of exhaustion. Sprawled across my bed with my tongue sticking out exhaustion. Like the time I beat myself silly wondering who I would marry: Betty or Veronica. Pros and cons to both I tell ya. I went through the same exercise with Wilma and Betty. So tiring.

So it was when I wondered - out loud of course - if I'd sleep with one of those Avatar aliens. I didn't see the film but it's still worth pondering. How bad can it be? Sure, I'd be wary - what with the possibility of contracting an unknown disease - but man, chances are she'd ravage me.

Captain Kirk was famous for banging green aliens and he didn't seem to get sick. I doubt condoms were effective against alien juices I reckon.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/21/2010

    Yeah, but were alien condoms effective against whatever Shatner was spreading?

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.