2010-04-23

She's A Natural Part Deux

The other day I was cleaning up my four year-old daughter in the bathroom and accidentally left the water running. She told me in French, "daddy, in school they always tell us to not waste!" Why, the little twirp.

Doesn't she know I eat babies like her everyday? That I'm an evil right-winger incapable of rational thought? I looked at her straight in the eyes and said, "No dinner for you, kiddo."

Bring your environmental bull shit in this house will ya? I'll show you.

But then I realized I was wrong and earth day was around the corner and so I unchained and fed her.

After all, she did have a point about waste. I talk of financial waste all the time so why not water waste?

2 comments:

  1. Careful man, words such as these, "I unchained her" could take you straight to Youth Protection", and an inspection by the day Care authorities. Most unlibertarian old chap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take my chances.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.