2021-12-07

Sweden And Florida Win

Heard this interesting fact:

The USA had more deaths due to Covid than 2020.

Which means, whatever Biden tried failed. 

Meanwhile, 2021 will be the least deadly year in Swedish history.

Sweden got it right. Just like Florida.

Yet, we keep hearing deranged people like van der Leyden calling for the end of the Nuremberg codes while Austria and Germany become ever more irrational. Canada is no better as New Brunswick loses its sense of humanity and British Columbia potentially heading for a lockdown.

Again.

Sweden and Florida are right.

The rest of the world is WRONG.


2 comments:

  1. ★Makes $140 to $180 per day online work and I received $16894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply
    open this link HERE↠↠↠☛ W­­w­­w­­.N­­e­­t­­C­­a­­s­­h­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do For more information simply open this link thank you.....☛ 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.