2021-10-10

The Heinous Denial Of Organ Transplants For The Unvaccinated

As the hysteria moves across our civil society, it is wreaking immoral havoc on our collective conscience.

The latest is the trend to deny people of getting life saving transplant if they don't take these shitty 'vaccines'.

I'm just going to say this. I know names are being kept. Every single one of you criminals taking these decisions are committing murder straight up.

Not only are you criminals you are monsters on the level of Nazis.

May God have mercy on your souls.

And we're coming for you. You WILL face not only justice before man but before God as well.

You sons of bitches. 


2 comments:

  1. Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started...... www.paybuzz9.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of ๐Ÿ’ต$12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.
    Try it, you won’t regret it!………….๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐–๐–๐–.๐๐„๐“๐‰๐Ž๐๐Ÿ.๐‚๐Ž๐Œ

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.