2021-10-13

Bill Gates Digital ID Plan: Conspiratorial, Yes. Theory, No.

Bill Gates has laid out his plan for everyone to see since March of 2020 at least.

He wants the world vaccinated, under a monitored Digital ID system and - as the biggest owner of farm land in the United States - in control of the food supply.

Bill Gates is Mr. Burns.

And every bit sinister.

This was thought to be conspiracy theory. Like everything else, the theory becomes reality. 

There is no hiding the plan.

The question is, what will we do about it?

It's no too late. Step one is to become aware.

Now you are.

*******

All part of an awakening. Hopefully Gates and Soros and the gang at the WEF and WHO get pushed back. We have more power than we think. Don't let them steal our lives because none of them will be part of the nightmare they create. You think for one second Gates, Soros and Klaus were a mask ONCE while children did? 

T.C.:

I'm not religious or spiritual, but I think there's some truth the thought that people have lost their way. When Christianity ceased being a part of our lives and ethos, people slowly became unfulfilled and aimless. They can't see outside the self. Just the self. Mental illness is rampant. Robots are a natural progression for people who lost their souls. There's nothing good in this. We lost our humanity. Covid made sure of that.

1 comment:

  1. I've made $84,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.

    Here’s what I do... 𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐉𝐎𝐁𝟏.𝐂𝐎𝐌

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.