2021-10-24

Covidian Rituals

I haven't gone out much since the summer of 2020.

Who wants to see hysteria play out in real time? The little I have done so, I observed the behaviours - and eyes since everyone masked up - of people.

One thing I noticed was how 'happy' and hyper polite everyone was. They accepted that in consenting to wearing a mask they were being good soldiers in a war. The mask was a symbol not of fear but compassion and duty to thy neighbour.

They sill are.

20 months on. People still spray their hands as they enter a place and religiously rub the soap into their hands as experts on TV told them to. They make sure their masks are above their noses and they jump out of each other's way in tight spaces to maintain social distancing.

Despite the fact that we know the main mode of transmission virus isn't from surfaces or droplets but that rather aerosols. 

Meaning it's swirling all around us and there's not a damn thing we can do about it. This fact obliterates the need for this psychotic behaviour. 

We are powerless and impotent against it. Accept it. The question is do we continue to deceive ourselves with such inane and absurd measures living in fear or do we do what we've always done and face LIFE?

You may think this is what you're doing but not as long as you do so while participating and consenting to illogical and irrational measures. If you still do so, you're irrational. We can thank unscrupulous behaviour scientists and psychologists advising the government on how to manipulate and control the minds of people for this mess. 

And yes, the infectious disease doctor or epidemiologist still peddling these noxious actions lack common sense and intelligence.

There are no shortage of villains and cowards in this story. 

Alas, myth and pseudoscience has become a normalized ritual in action.

If public officials truly cared about people, they would have stopped this. The masks should have been removed. But they're using this as leverage (ie extortion) to get people to vaccinate particularly kids. 

It's all so appalling, obscene, political, and wholly anti-scientific.

It is both frightening and interesting to observe.

Just one small example. It's October, 2021. I entered a florist shop. The woman was in a cloth mask (long since discarded as useless even by mask proponents) as we entered. As we paid, I noticed her mannerisms and behaviour was all ritualistic Covidian. The way she stood at the cash and how she handled the debit machine - covered in plastic (that'll show the virus) -  careful to hand it over to me without touching anything including the receipt.

It was all so disturbing. 

The world is gone mad and shows how deep mental illness runs.



4 comments:

  1. l am creating an honest wage from home 1900 Dollars/week , that is wonderful, below a year gone i used to be unemployed during VWh an atrocious economy. I convey God on a daily basis. I used to be endowed with these directions and currently it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with everybody....

    >>>> 𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐉𝐎𝐁𝟏.𝐂𝐎𝐌

    ReplyDelete


  2. I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that I have made $16,285 in just one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just use this link
    Copy Here→→→→→www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it. Copy below webOpen This Website ↠↠↠ ­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making more than $25k online just by doing simple work from home. I received $28376 last month. It's an easy and simple job to do and its earnings are much better than a regular office job and even a little child can do this and earn money. Everybody must try this job by just using the info on this page................www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.