2021-10-05

Be Prepared Canada

The next couple of weeks and months will be very difficult. 

Tens of thousands of our fellow Canadians will be without work soon. The government of Canada is denying citizens of their inalienable right to provide for their families. Yes, this is where we are in Canada.

What YOU'VE become. Not me. I've been fighting every way I could against all this hysteria.

I single you out because it's 19 months and you still think nothing is wrong.

But that's where you're wrong.

This is all real and all very immoral and unethical.

By you downloading stupid Covid apps, it's tacit proof of the ultimate selfish act.  How no one can be disturbed by what's happening shocks me. 

I saw this quote somewhere:

"AHS is about to create the biggest crisis we have seen so far.... Only 59.7% of AHS workers in Calgary are jabbed... in Edmonton only 55.5% of AHS workers are jabbed. Stand strong. Everyone else had better take care of their health to the best of their abilities in the meantime... because once these workers are fired... Our healthcare system ceases to function."

Indeed, across North America, we will be seeing hospitals collapse and in Canada health systems.

If we were already stretched and under staffed, how did it come to be politicians thought firing thousands of HCW was not going to cause the ultimate collapse? Is it by design so that once it does collapse, they use it as a reason to triple down on mandates and other horrible measures? 

Why not? You've already consented and signalled your bodily autonomy doesn't matter. All it took was a virus (man-made and only sequenced on a computer) with a 99.985% survival rate to scare and fool you.

I know it's hard to accept but you were made a fool. 

Are the this corrupt? Stupid? Obsessed with injections? It's all very creepy and disturbing.

No Canada. You are NOT better than any country including the USA.

In fact, you've shown your true colors: Cruel and cowardly.

For the rest of us who have protested and did our parts, may God protect us and may he shine the light on truth and justice.





7 comments:

  1. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>> ★★.... ☛ www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. my buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site....www.pays31.com  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys, I'm making $4000 per month with this awesome home based system, enough for me to make a living. You don't need to invest anything, It's totally FREE! you just have to download it, here's the link ..... www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it copy below web....>>>>>>>www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME FOR USA ] Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here……..●▬▬▬▬ஜஜ▬▬▬▬●http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>>>>>PART TIME JOB FOR AMERICAN GIRLS AND BOYS>>>>>>>

    I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Accounts..GOOD LUCK★★

    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

    HERE………Www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS for USA▬▬▬▬▬●Start making cash online work easily from home.i have received a paycheck of $24K in this month by working online from home.i am a student and i just doing this job in my spare time and i work daily 2 to 3 hours a day.everybody can join this job and make extra income in part time by follow this link……

    GOOD LUCK..

    Copy and paste in url for more detail══════►►► www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.