2021-10-22

Children Vaccination: Madness!

The FDA is likely, of course, to allow vaccinations for 5-11 year olds.

Pfizer claims based on 264 children the vaccine is 'safe and effective' (the lie of our times) and '91% effective'.

CHILDREN ARE IN NO SIGNIFIANT DANGER AND HAVE A PRACTICAL 100% SURVIVAL RATE.

Who in their right cotton pickin' mind think this is a NET BENEFIT?

It's a net loss to children! 

And if their studies show a relative '91%' you can bet it's much lower and that the absolute risk is basically 0%.

In other words, it's the same scenario with the adults only shittier. 

Whatever 'rise in cases' there are in children is due strictly to more testing. Basically, we're fabricating an illusion the virus is attacking kids. And even if it did, their immunity beats the shit out of it. 

There is NO justification to vaccinate them with these experimental vaccines. What is going on?

Parents need to get their heads out of their assess and tell their paediatricians and asshole leaders to fuck off.

For the love of God, protect the children! 

May God have mercy on all your souls.


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everyone…Work for three to eight hours a day and start getting paid in the range of 13,000 to 19,000 dollars a month…Weekly payments…And best thing is...It’s so Easy…follow details on this website......www.pays31.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making over $7k a month working component time. I saved hearing other people inform me how much cash they could make online so I decided to look at it. Well, it turned into all proper and has definitely modified my life. This is what I do..........www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Am Earning $81,100 so Far this year working 0nline and I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hours a day I've made such great m0ney.I am Genuinely thankful to and my administrator, It's' really user friendly and I'm just so happY that I found out about this HERE... www.flyerbank4.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of ๐Ÿ’ต$12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.
    Try it, you won’t regret it!………….๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐–๐–๐–.๐๐„๐“๐‰๐Ž๐๐Ÿ.๐‚๐Ž๐Œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
    >>>>>>www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.