2021-10-27

Rethinking The Value Of Vaccines; A Debate On Vaccines Is Urgent

I've poured hours, time and money I don't have diving into the shady world of vaccines.

What I'm learning I do not like. 

Can the image and story told to us be a lie?

I don't think it's a lie but the importance of vaccines appears to be greatly exaggerated. It certainly doesn't justify the attempt to rob us of our liberty.

And why it's so is not so hard to decipher. It's a gargantuan cash cow for pharmaceuticals. It's a juggernaut they will not tolerate being jeopardized in any way. As such, pharma dwarfs any lobbying groups in North America, and like any drug cartel, has an army of 'soldiers' on the payroll. All serving their pay masters.

Prior to 2020, I was indifferent to vaccines.

Now? I'm very concerned at what's been told to the public these past 40 years.

We need to have a true discussion and debate free from all the noise and rabid dogmatic anger from the 'science is settled' crowd.

No, it's not.

So you're gonna shut up, put your big boy pants, come out from under the the protective lights of corporate media, and debate like men and women and defend your positions.

If you're so sure, then you have nothing to worry about right? Show us you can mop the floor with these 'anti-vaxxers'.

That they refuse to do so makes me suspicious. 

I will continue this journey because the chances of this happening are remote.

"Safe and effective" looks more and more like "weapons of mass destruction, "Russian collusion" and "You can keep your doctor" to me.

A lie.

Back off or bring on the revolution.





5 comments:

  1. ●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬●Easing easy job on-line from home. begin obtaining paid weekly quite $4k by simply doing this simple home job. I actually have created $4823 last week from this simple job. Its a simple and easy job to try to to and its earnings are far better than regular workplace job. everyone will currently get additional greenbacks on-line by simply open this link and follow directions to urge started ★★★★COPY THIS WEBSITE★★★★ www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everyone…Work for three to eight hours a day and start getting paid in the range of 13,000 to 19,000 dollars a month…Weekly payments…And best thing is...It’s so Easy…follow details on this website......www.pays31.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that I have made $16,285 in just one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just use this link →→→→→www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I­­ a­­m m­­a­­k­­i­­n­­g $­­200­­ t­­o ­­$­­300­­p­­e­­r ­­h­­o­­u­­r­­ f­­o­­r­­ d­­o­­i­­n­­g­­ ­­o­­n­­l­­i­­n­­e­­ w­­o­­r­­k ­­f­­r­­o­­m ­­h­­o­­m­­e­­. I ­­k­­e­­p­­t h­­e­­a­­r­­i­­n­­g o­­t­­h­­e­­r p­­e­­o­­p­­l­­e t­­e­­l­­l m­­e h­­o­­w m­­u­­c­­h m­­o­­n­­e­­y t­­h­­­­e­­y c­­a­­n m­­a­­k­­e o­­n­­l­­i­­n­­e s­­o I d­­e­­c­­i­­d­­e­­d t­­o l­­o­­o­­k i­­n­­t­­o i­­t. W­­e­­l­­l, it w­­a­­s a­­l­­l t­­r­­u­­e a­­n­­d h­­a­­s t­­o­­t­­a­­l­­l­­y c­­h­­a­­n­­g­­e­­d m­­y life. If you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit athame Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Account .
    ↓↓↓↓COPY THIS WEBSITE↓↓↓↓
    www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend's aunt makes $92 hourly on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 10 months but last month her pay was $15,000 just working on the laptop for a few hours. go to this web site and read more go to this site home tab for more detail I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail......GOOD LUCK......𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗵𝟭.𝗰𝗼𝗺

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.