2021-10-05

Covid-19 Immunity Task Force Peddles Tiresome Debunked Pseudoscience

Recently heard a Dr. Kellar from Canada's Covid-19 'Task Force' claim things are good in schools because of social distancing and masking.

Could you believe this?

We're literally flooded with literature that emphatically states otherwise. That the measures have had little to no impact on Covid-19. But we do know the collateral damage has been devastating.

Still more, Canada is still one of the last countries still masking children during physical activities contrary to the data and facts cautioning against doing so.

What the hell is going on in this place?

We have so much information comparing countries with little to no restrictions to those with several (Canada is among the most restrictive) concluding quite clearly measures literally have had no impact.

Indeed, I'd like this task force to explain the Nordic countries which have the opposite approach to Canada. Few Western countries even bother to mask children anymore.

This goes back to what was my original concern when these futile and draconian measures became mandates. When something is not rooted in sound judgment or science, it becomes social engineering for its own sake and then becomes a norm without any scientific basis. 

Well, it's pseudoscience. 

I stand by health authorities have not only been irresponsible erring excessively on the side of a distorted version of the precautionary principle (while others are on the take no doubt) during this ordeal but have shown themselves to be authoritarians and in several cases cowards.



 

11 comments:

  1. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> ..........www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ★Makes $140 to $180 per day online work and I received $16894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online ask extra cash by simply open this link HERE══════►►► Www.jobget6.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys, I am now making extra $19kđź’° or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845đź’° last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by follow instruction on

    The given website……………….. Www.NetJob1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>> ★★.... ☛ www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. my buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site....www.pays31.com  

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Guys, I'm making $4000 per month with this awesome home based system, enough for me to make a living. You don't need to invest anything, It's totally FREE! you just have to download it, here's the link ..... www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it copy below web....>>>>>>>www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME FOR USA ] Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family & relatives by doing jobs that only require you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I’ve started this job and earn a handsome income and now I am exchanging it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here……..●▬▬▬▬ஜஜ▬▬▬▬●http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. >>>>>>PART TIME JOB FOR AMERICAN GIRLS AND BOYS>>>>>>>

    I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your Accounts..GOOD LUCK★★

    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

    HERE………Www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ●▬▬▬▬PART TIME JOBS for USA▬▬▬▬▬●Start making cash online work easily from home.i have received a paycheck of $24K in this month by working online from home.i am a student and i just doing this job in my spare time and i work daily 2 to 3 hours a day.everybody can join this job and make extra income in part time by follow this link……

    GOOD LUCK..

    Copy and paste in url for more detail══════►►► www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.