2021-10-10

Teach Your Children Well

I've taken the opportunity to teach my child that what she's witnessing is a moral panic. She will have had the benefitted of watching before her eyes how hysteria and propaganda conspire to murder reason and common sense.

I'm guiding her to see that this is not about public health and that in times of great chaos and corruption, all we have left are our principles and values. Losing them can only be resisted by maintaining calm and clarity.

As the government ever increasingly becomes more tyrannical, it challenges our resolve. But resolute we must remain. The societal pressures are great and suffocating and may still become more repressive and stifling.

But it's important to remaIn resolute. 

Where people are teaching their kids into believing by complying to authoritarian action is to be unselfish, I teach that it is never acceptable to consent and comply to obvious assaults on personal civil liberties.

'Making the best of it' by wearing masks and downloading digital apps only herds people into a neo-feudalist mindset and system. 

There will be pain. I can but forge ahead. Hope for the best and pray for the worse. The next couple of months will be the most challenging faced as a Canadian citizen. This is not about science or public health.

This is about power and control and money and racketeering and a resetting of the global and civil order.

No one gets out of here alive unless we stop letting propaganda divide us. We must ALL now form a common bond and restore our civility. There is no civility at the moment. 

Teach your children not to be cogs in a wheel.

But to be free and independent thinkers. 

Take a stand.





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve collected $19,090 within a calendar month via working part time at my apartment…~y124~Just when I’ve lost my last post, I was very unsettled and eventually I started this simple on-line assignment and with this I could earn thousands simply from home…~y124~Anyone is able to try this best work & could earn extra dollars online checking following
    internet-web site… Www.NetJob1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of ๐Ÿ’ต$12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.
    Try it, you won’t regret it!………….๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐–๐–๐–.๐๐„๐“๐‰๐Ž๐๐Ÿ.๐‚๐Ž๐Œ

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.