2021-10-23

Fall Of The West: Final Cut

I said I was going to revive this segment. The Fall of West pre-dated Daily Derp observing the slow decline of the West.

Between the blindingly stupidity of wokism, social justice, climate change orthodoxy and now the Covid moral panic, the fall is now accelerating and likely irreversible. 

People aren't waking up or showing any slight bit of concern. 

I was reading about how two idiots patented a phone connected to a social credit system. HERE. In North America. 

Time to fight.

Or be serfs.

At least go down swinging. 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And i get surly a check of ๐Ÿ’ต$12600 what’s awesome is I m working from home so I get more time with my kids.
    Try it, you won’t regret it!………….๐Ÿ‘‰ ๐–๐–๐–.๐๐„๐“๐‰๐Ž๐๐Ÿ.๐‚๐Ž๐Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everyone…Work for three to eight hours a day and start getting paid in the range of 13,000 to 19,000 dollars a month…Weekly payments…And best thing is...It’s so Easy…follow details on this website......www.pays31.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.
    >>>>>>www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My last month paycheck was 11000 dollars… All I did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency discovered over the internet and they paid me 95 bucks every hour. More info visit any tab on this site Thanks a lot. Open This Website ↠↠↠
    ­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.