2017-02-19

Obama Alinsky On The Prowl

About Obama's alleged "class'.

Best way to show it is this way.

George W. Bush on Obama:

"I'm not going to spend my time criticizing him. There are plenty of critics in the arena," Bush said. "He deserves my silence."


Obama appears to be behind the anti-Trump protests. He praised recent demonstrations against Trump’s travel ban. And last year, after Trump’s upset victory, he personally rallied OFA troops to “protect” his legacy in a conference call. “Now is the time for some organizing,” he said. “So don’t mope” over the election results.
He promised OFA activists he would soon join them in the fray.
“Understand that I’m going to be constrained in what I do with all of you until I am again a private citizen, but that’s not so far off,” he said. “You’re going to see me early next year, and we’re going to be in a position where we can start cooking up all kinds of great stuff.”
Added the ex-president: “I promise you that next year Michelle and I are going to be right there with you, and the clouds are going to start parting, and we’re going to be busy. I’ve got all kinds of thoughts and ideas about it, but this isn’t the best time to share them."
“Point is, I’m still fired up and ready to go, and I hope that all of you are, as well.”
Quite the cocky, arrogant, commie dickhead, eh?
In other words, he lacks the grace and class of his predecessor.

Worse than that, he's agitating for civil unrest. Looks like Americans are going to rue the day they elected this person twice. He should have been given one mandate and relegated to the dustbin of history. Instead, two terms has inflated his ego and bolstered his sense of self-importance.

There indeed should be a revolution. 

A RETURN OF CLASSICAL LIBERALISM.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.