2012-09-11

Lisee: Lobster Intellectual Du Jour

Maybe it's just me and my over-informed mind when it comes to history, but whenever someone uses the term "corrective measures" as Jean-Francois Lisee did on election night on CTV, I tend to, you know, view them with suspicion.

I don't know if anyone has noticed but PQ pundits and former politicians have taken to asserting the "Anglos" are aggressive and abusive towards them. The exchange between Rita Dionne-Marsolais (who I didn't know because I ignore the PQ) and Lisee was quite telling. They had their best innocent Bambi eyes on that evening claiming to be on the defensive.

No shit.

Let's get one thing straight. It's the nationalists on the constant aggressive, attack. Not the fragmented, broken English-speaking minority. What's amusing is that no one and I mean nobody takes issue with the French fact in Quebec. No one. Yet, there they are, finding ways to further suppress civil rights.

Boogey-men under the bed.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.