2010-03-22

Sdhfh Sdjeoomkfkfhkyk Korotoyuy

Can anyone explain this to me? It's all Jabberwocky to me. I know Huff Po can pass as a humour site, but seriously what is this guy talking about? Is this a serious piece? So. Liberalism = reason. Riiight. I've noticed this narrative gain traction: That conservatism is predicated on paranoia and fear and that liberalism on logic and reason. Sure it is. Sure, the Obama administration used "reason" to sell their plan. No appeals to fear or emotions here.

This sort of arrogant logic is enough for anyone go bonkers because there is no way for a person who doesn't agree with this guy because he's positioned himself as a man of reason. Any argument you may present, however well thought-out, is likely to be dismissed somehow and someway as intellectually deficient.

Look, it's simple for me Sir, I don't identify myself with any party or ideology but in my black and white calculation the less of the government I can deal with the better for me. I don't consider the government necessary in my life. They make it necessary. Same with corporations. They in themselves act like creepy cults ridding people of their individuality. So to me, you all have some sort of illness preventing you from grasping the loss of personal freedom. You and you alone have abdicated your sense of individualism because you bought the government line hook, line and sinker. That doesn't make me "paranoid." On the contrary. It makes me more rational and reasonable than most because I have to grin and deal with madness in a civil manner on a daily basis.

Moreover, I would like to know what half the people commenting on the threads are talking about.

Man, I must really be from Mars.

Yes. I've been very, very angry these past few days and I'm taking it out on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.