2010-03-30

Liberal BS Doing Them In

As you know, I hate dumb assertions made by people in position to influence. Sometimes I wonder if any of them really think for true.

Take Frank Rich. Here's a guy who is an editor of the New York Times. You know, that newspaper with a great rep? Yet, he falls into that same, tired, and insulting "it's about race" trap.

Everything reduces to race with them. It's like those old math fractions we used to do. Remember? 8/16, 1/2. Reduce it. Only thing is, their intellectual math simply doesn't add up. It's about as rational as Elton John (was Madman Across the Water a great album or what?) claiming American Idol viewers were racist for booting off a black contestant. Not saying it's not part of the equation but I'm guessing it's not the main driver.

I get it. I'm a white, straight male, ergo I'm racist for challenging liberal orthodoxy. I got it. Can I get back to living and making life a living hell for the human race? Ok? 

Liberals have been setting a narrative of them being rational and conservatives irrational. Yet, they have shown to be every bit as irrational, intolerant and idiotic as well.

Man, you've changed. It used to be about sticking it to the man! The music! Now it's about taking the stick up the ass.

Anderson Cooper is a liberal journalist on CNN. He seems inoffensive but he's the one that came up with the "teabagger" term.

So much for professionalism and liberals holding a monopoly on rational journalism.

In the journal wars, conservatism is killing liberalism. Its popularity is not only big but growing. I don't know why or what the consequences of all this will be but I can offer one thought: It's because people are no longer buying liberal bull shit. So they'll give conservative BS a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.