2009-01-06

Reality Check

If you must know, I don't watch reality TV. Never have. Until last night. I watched four minutes of some utterly banal show called 'True Beauty' and realized just how down the scrap heap we've fallen. How did I get sucked in? Well, after watching Team Canada win junior hockey goal (5-1 over Sweden) my gal pal pounced on the remote to see what was on the telly (as they say in foggy but jolly England) while I prepared myself a bowl of cereal. The phone rang and off she went but not before this piece of crap show was on. I was too lazy to get up and go change it - cereal tend to get soggy fast anyway. So there. Etc. etc.

Television people with such pull in society should actually contribute to it.

The show pissed me off that much.

Reality my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.