2009-01-17

My Centrism Is Not Yours

Is it possible to govern from the center? Whatever that means. These days, "governing from the center" is the trend. Same with people who label themselves as "moderate." What exactly is a moderate?

I'm left-handed but I'm not liberal. I think conservative but tend to be liberal with on a few issues/ideas conservatives aren't down with. I speak of freedom and liberty but I'm not quite as libertarian as some people. At least I know I'm not a communist. Phew.

Nonetheless, does that make me "moderate?"

I'm a little tied up these days getting ready to relaunch Intersportswire. It's draining my time and creativity. Will be announcing the new look and writers shortly. Right now, we're merely transferring, fiddling and tweaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.