2009-01-11

More On Israel And Gaza

I was readying for bed when I decided to take a peak at The Hegemonist. Blah, blah, 15 minutes later I'm still up reading A-Z Background: Gaza and Israel.

It also links to two good articles stating their cases persuasively. One is from the Palestine Chronicle while the second is from the WSJ.

As a bonus, since I like reading the letters to the editors section of any paper, here's a link to a letters page over at Arab News. It gives insights from, you guessed it, an Arab point of view.

Last, as an extra bonus, a report titled 'Palestine in Focus' courtesy of Islamonline.net.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/13/2009

    This is also interesting, written by a non religious American Jew. I don't intend though to be provocative, bud. I like interacting with you.

    http://iamyouasheisme.wordpress.com/2009/01/12/again/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this site. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

    I'm honored that you enjoy interacting.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.