2021-02-12

The Democrat Party Of The United Are Another Level Of Paranoia, Corruption, Hypocrisy And Insanity

Never seen anything like it.

The Democrats, who rigged the election, are acting exactly as you'd expect a criminal enterprise to behave.

It's off the charts what they're doing.

The impeachment of Trump, of course, is a sham. They can't even charge him with anything because there isn't anything to charge him with. This is just the Democrats and Congress projecting their own masked up treasonous psychopathic projection.

It's not Trump on trial.

It's America.


4 comments:

  1. In this year do not worry about money you can start a new Business and do an online job I have started a new Business and I am making over $84, 8254 per month I was started with 25 persons company now I have make a company of 200 peoples you can start a Business with a company of 10 to 50 peoples or join an online job.

    For more info click on this web link..._____ USA JOB INFO

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://friendlymisanthropist.blogspot.com/2021/02/its-justtwo-masks.html?showComment=1613916725957#c6259915747483577079

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do,.for more information simply open this link ....☛www.dollars9.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making $89/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is acquiring $10 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site Copy and paste Link ----->>https://www.cash03.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.