2021-02-15

Covid: Evil Is Upon Us

Now Astra-Zeneca and Janssen are saying they will expand clinical trials to include children and new borns as well as pregnant women.

Why are they planning to vaccinate the one demographic least threatened by this virus in children?

Sinister plots and evil people are among us.

This doesn't stop until we say so.

Every other post I ask people to stop being scared. Stop and look around for a second and see where this is going.

It's not heading into good places. 

But a dark one.

Injecting a newborn with a vaccine for this virus is evil and unnecessary. 

For the love of God people. Wake up. It's been ONE YEAR now. STOP buying into manufactured FEAR.

If they're telling the truth, why are they stepping up the censorship? Why doesn't the media ever interview professionals who don't agree with any of this?

They're manipulating your compassion and keeping you scared.

Stop being a useful idiot.

3 comments:

  1. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do,.for more information simply open this link ....☛www.dollars9.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every month I am earning online more than $8650 by doing a very simply online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website.........… Read More

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making $89/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is acquiring $10 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site Copy and paste Link ----->>https://www.cash03.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.