2021-02-02

Quebec Remains Mired In Madness

I have no idea what's going on in Legault's head and quite frankly I don't want to know.

All I know is we have a dictator and people need to wake up and get their liberties back.

He is not going to loosen restrictions. He's not following science and just mixing causation with correlation at this point. Which means we're in a very serious situation where our rights are concerned.

As it stands, judging by what I've been able to read about other regions and countries, Quebec is among the places with most restrictive measures. We have a full police state in place imposed on us by this criminal regime enforcing: Masks, isolation and curfews. We're under house arrest by other means.

This is historic what this man has done and not in a good way. This is all cynical politics. It's a disgrace and one in which I want to believe he will be held to account for.

Once again, Quebec's talent for incompetence and taking bad ideas to their full end shows itself. All I asked was Quebec be more in line with everyone else. That's it. Instead, they have me in a position where at my age, I will have to figure out a way to leave this place. I can't live the remaining years of my life stressed watching evil, incompetent clowns still my liberties.

I won't accept it.

It's a clown show.

He should resign.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.