2021-02-12

It's Just...Two Masks

Remember when it was 'just a mask'?

Remember when it was just '15 days to flatten the curve' to not 'overwhelm the system?'

And then the goal mosts to 'stop the spread' and then '28 more days'?

Then back to 'keep hospitalizations down'?

Hospitalizations are down and can we guess what's next? Deaths 'too high'? Cases 'too high?' Variants?' 

And as if these constant shifting narratives aren't enough to awaken people how about the hilariously anti-scientific request to double up (and they don't mean condoms)?

Are masks cancerous?

Fauci: Wear two masks.

Osterholm (actual mask expert): You're being ridiculous now.

Fauci: Ok. Don't wear two masks.

Quebec (a lagging indicator amongst regions not getting the update): Hold my beer. Wear two masks.

It's just a mask my fucken ass.








2 comments:

  1. In this year do not worry about money you can start a new Business and do an online job I have started a new Business and I am making over $84, 8254 per month I was started with 25 persons company now I have make a company of 200 peoples you can start a Business with a company of 10 to 50 peoples or join an online job.

    For more info click on this web link..._____ USA JOB INFO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do,.for more information simply open this link ....☛www.dollars9.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.