2021-02-12

Dehumanizing Us For Safety

It's all an illusion. 

I will keep asking people to ask questions and wake up.

The second the 'two mask idiocy' started, this should have been the wake up call.

Infectious disease doctors love to peddle masks. So self-assured they are of their own authority and knowledge, they can't even be bothered to cite proper studies to strengthen their argument. In this one, in supporting 'two masks to be a hero' theory, the doctor links to two pre-prints. Nothing screams more than 'Listen to me I'm the doctor' arrogance than by linking to non-real world pre-printed experiments. And one of them is a mathematical model. Sure. The same models that got us in this obscene hysteria.

They're fucking simulations. You know, like fucking a mannequin to base facts about sex.

Too often, these models have a predetermined result in mind and simply create the model around that desired result. Or they develop a model, and input bull shit assumptions into them. Remember, Imperial College did this leading them to claim millions of deaths by April thus calling for draconian measures. 

Let me help you: If they're telling the truth, why are they trying so hard to silence 'dissent' or voices that question the official narrative?

It's at the point where oncologists go off on passive-aggressive, ad-hominen laced, libellous screeds against actual experts qualified on the subject:

The Great Barrington Declaration: COVID-19 deniers follow the path laid down by creationists, HIV/AIDS denialists, and climate science deniers


How's that for healthy debate? What kind of idiotic nonsense is this? David Gorski is everything that is wrong in modern Western civil discourse.

Just don't tell his arrogant, pant shitting, sanctimonious ass.

He completely misrepresented what the 'Heretics' are arguing.

In any event, my advice to readers is whenever you encounter someone - no matter who they are or what 'expertise' they have - scream puerile jargon like 'Denier' and 'scientific consensus' or 'denialists' (TGBD signatories are NOT 'dentialists'), quietly walk out of the room like a cartoon character and close the door. There's nothing to gain from someone engaging in projection poisoned by their own dogma.

Stop venerating experts.

Especially Fauci. 





3 comments:

  1. In this year do not worry about money you can start a new Business and do an online job I have started a new Business and I am making over $84, 8254 per month I was started with 25 persons company now I have make a company of 200 peoples you can start a Business with a company of 10 to 50 peoples or join an online job.

    For more info click on this web link..._____ USA JOB INFO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making a good salary online from home.I’ve made 97,999 dollar.s so for last 5 months working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I’m just so happy that I found out about it….....Read More 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making $89/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is acquiring $10 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site Copy and paste Link ----->>https://www.cash03.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.