2021-02-04

Here We Go; Looks Like Canada Will Panic Over Variants

I've been reading some articles that go something along the lines of: OMFG WEAR 100 MASKS AND RUN FOR THE HILLS AND HIDE BECAUSE THE VARIANT IS HERE AND IT'S GONNA FINISH THE JOB COVID-19 DIDN'T FINSH AND YOU WON'T BE SO LUCKY AND I'M SO SCARED SO YOU NEED TO BE SCARED TOO AND YOU MUST WEAR A MASK TO ASSUAGE MY FEARS AND IF WE OPEN UP WE WILL BE IN SEIOUS TROUBLE AND HOSPITALS OH WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE HOSPITALS AND....BURP".

Seriously. 

Seriously. Shut the fuck up already. Anyone peddling more fear is a maniac with no credibility. 

Via an article sent to me, I came across this guy Dr. Pirzada.

I think people are insane now.

Like I mean, these people need some psychiatric attention including the doctor.

It's not normal to be this scared. I've seen some bad stuff on the internet during this hysteria but that group ranks among the top. 

It's amazing people are still on this shit.


1 comment:

  1. I started working online in past three months when the corona was at its peak and made a hand some package. I urge every one to try it when the second wave of corona is troubling our lives once again here is a link for information.... https://bit.ly/39JrDqt try it once no instant cash or credit card involved/

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.