2021-07-12

Type 2 Diabetes Explodes In Children Due To Restrictions

Usually these posts go into Daily Derp but I wanted this one to be free standing.

It tell the tale of diabetes rising in kids.

And do not be fooled into saying Covid did this. WE did this. WE chose to place these restrictions on children when it was unnecessary.

We stopped them from their usual routines.

This is another example of UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES.

The same people who did this are the same one obsessing over vaccinating kids - and that includes Medscape.

Geniuses.

All of you.


3 comments:

  1. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN HERE----------->>> www.Salaryapp1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN HERE------>>> W­­w­­w­­.C­­a­­s­­h­­A­­p­­p­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. This is what I do.... Www.Paycash1.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.