2021-07-13

Medical Class Failing Their Patients

In the many things that have outraged and disappointed me throughout this moral panic and hysteria, watching doctors cry on the news (and of course dancing nurses on social media) about how difficult it is to watch their patients die.

I don't doubt the sincerity but I do question the professionalism.

 I'd cry too if someone died under my watch and I didn't give them Ivermectin knowing about it.  Crocodile tears from a class who are failing their patients. They're not doing everything in their power. Them downplaying all these injuries and deaths connected to the vaccines is also obtuse. Don't cry about a Covid death if you're not going to cry about a person dying from the jab. 

They're doing their best but not administering treatments is a crime.

Can it be not allowing for treatments would mean ending the EUA for the vaccines from the FDA?


3 comments:

  1. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN HERE------>>> W­­w­­w­­.C­­a­­s­­h­­A­­p­­p­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. This is what I do.... Www.Paycash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN HERE----------->>> W­­w­­w­­.C­­a­­s­­h­­A­­p­­p­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.