2021-07-14

All Those Involved In The Covid Moral Panic Must Face Justice For Their Crimes

I firmly believe crimes against humanity have been committed.

No. It was not Covid that 'made them do it'. They and they alone chose to react to it. Citizens who supported and even demanded such outrageously anti-science measures should not escape culpability either. 

Canada has been abhorrent and atrocious throughout a nightmare they continue to promulgate with divisive and dangerous rhetoric. They're maniacal in their constant beating of this fear mongering drum.

And Quebec and Ontario are by far among the worst on the continent for this obscenity and sad, sordid state of affairs.



6 comments:

  1. http://friendlymisanthropist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am making a good salary from home 1200 to 2500 Dollars per week.which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,Chack more information on this website.
    …..> w­­w­­w­­.­­S­­a­­l­­a­­r­­y­­a­­p­­p­­1­­.­­c­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN HERE------>>> W­­w­­w­­.C­­a­­s­­h­­A­­p­­p­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. This is what I do.... Www.Paycash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN HERE----------->>> W­­w­­w­­.C­­a­­s­­h­­A­­p­­p­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am making a good salary online from home .I’ve made 97,999 dollar’s so for the last 5 months working online and I’m a full time student .DEc I’m using an online business opportunity. I'm just so happy that I found out about it.

    For more detail ….././Visit Herevvvv

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.