2021-07-09

Calling Out The Chamber of Commerce of Quebec

The Chamber of Commerce of Quebec has been a vocal supporter of vaccine passports and they're calling for its introduction to be extradited despite Quebec's much more prudent approach of only implementing it if there are outbreaks.

The Chamber's position is untenable, unacceptable and points to the typical weak leadership we see in this province.

In advocating for segregationist policies by other means, the Chamber exhibits a Stockholm  Syndrome it can't emerge from.

They cite Israel as an example. Which is a curious, if not selective, choice.

First, off who cares about Israel? Second, why not choose Sweden? Or more logically and closer to home have them explain how the United States of America is back and fully operational without masks and NO PASSPORTS.

It is truly odd how Canadians are insisting to ignore America.

Second, I argued they should have been fighting the lockdowns from the onset. They should have been in the trenches with 'conspiracy theorists' challenging the entire premise of lockdowns. Indeed, we have more than enough evidence to confirm what we always knew. That lockdowns are a social and economic catastrophe and the science behind its use was always suspect and weak if not absent.

This explains why businesses responded so meekly and limply to government orders. They bought into the narrative without much thought.

I close by saying I will do, as I've generally always done, all my consumerism n the United States. I will not, where possible, support Quebec if they have no dignity in their own businesses and hold such discriminatory beliefs. 

I will gladly hop in my car and head to America. A place that will not demand I produce papers. 

I suggested they start to show some real leadership and courage and strive to be like the USA.

Not little, petty and abused victims of pseudoseicone and state coercion.









1 comment:

  1. Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
    Open This Website..--------->>> W­­w­­w­­.C­­a­­s­­h­­A­­p­­p­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.