2021-07-05

Basic Vaccination Arithmetic

So far, there have been 3 million adverse events reported (including 23 000 deaths) in the EU/UK/USA.

There have been about 550 million first doses given in these three places administered and 330 million with doses.

This means a .55% and 1% rate of injuries.

And these are just those reported and we're aware of.

The death rate for global is about .15% suggesting a 99.85% survival rate.

Try and tell me the vaccines are 'safe' and necessary.

Never mind 'effective'. 

Again. We're better off with natural immunity and letting our T-cells do their thing.



2 comments:

  1. Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail.
    Open This Website..--------->>> W­­w­­w­­.C­­a­­s­­h­­A­­p­­p­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless...www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.