2021-07-23

The Vatican On Board With Passports; Bruce Springsteen Is A Coward

I need crazy pills. 

The Vatican now asks for passports.

My question is: What would Jesus do?

******

Springsteen has retuned. To Broadway.

But it may as well be Mississippi 1961.

Bruce will be performing before an elitist crowd he has all but become too comfortable with as the venue demands FDA approved vaccination papers.

It's something I never thought I'd ever see.

Bruce preached through his massive musical legacy about doing the right thing and here he stands ready to perform before a segregated crowd?

And don't give me none of that 'he had a contract it's the venue' crap. He's Bruce FUCKEN Springsteen. The Beatles refused to perform before a segregated crowd using their power to force change. Eric Clapton and Van Morrison won't do it. 

Bruce is not aging well and this Obama nonsense is not helping.

What a shame.

Springsteen is a coward.

I want to spit into the face of these badlands indeed. 

All for a vaccine that doesn't stop the spread. 

This is on your record - excuse the pun - Bruce. It's a stain.

And no, saying it was for 'public health' ain't gonna cut it.


1 comment:

  1. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN ------>>> W­­w­­w­­.C­­a­­s­­h­­A­­p­­p­­1.C­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.