2020-10-27

Take Back The Narrative; Don't Back Down From Questioning Propaganda

As you can tell from governments from around the world and our very own Legault, politics and propaganda is driving the pandemic now. 

Not science. IT'S AN OUTRIGHT ASSAULT ON SCIENCE AND REASON.

Legault is clearly cherry picking information and selectively and arbitrary enforcing dubious decrees on Quebec. It's mono-maniacal dogmatic in its strict believe in only focusing on Covid deaths. We must end everything for Covid. If not, we get overwhelmed and worse.

Meanwhile, there's a global elite push to bring us into some kind of technocratic-tech feudal system where people serve essentially a single suprastructure (ie the UN). Leaders are selling their sovereignty because debt levels are so high they're entering a Faustian deal with agencies like the WEF and IMF. They call this a 'Global Reset' and it's well-documented. 

I've taken this casedemic as a teachable moment for my child. Not to feed her with mask propaganda or to be afraid of a virus with a high survival rate. Rather to tell her to ALWAYS QUESTION AUTHORITY.

If there's anything going on at the moment it's they'r tying to rob people of their ability to critical think and assess what's going on.

I told her no matter how hard it gets or how aggressive people are or how they may insult you: HOLD THE LINE.

*****

In order to restructure my social network and who I associate with, I will be asking people: Did you wear a mask and did you do so willingly?

Bonus: Did you think you were saving anything?

If you answer yes to any of the questions, the door is dataway.

*****

Wearing a mask isn't strength or shows virtue. It shows ignorance and fear.

They shame and attack people for not wearing them?

I say hit back. We have the facts and truth on our side.

They just have superstition.

*****

I'll let you in on a secret: I poked many holes in my daughter's mask. They don't work anyway so I may as well make sure she's safe from potential harmful side effects - like headaches and Strep infections or whatever. I don't want her breathing that way. I also instructed she lower the mask OFTEN during the day. I mean, every chance you can.

Government are always wrong so if they say wear a mask, you can bet your bottom dollar you should be doing the opposite. 




2 comments:

  1. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely!Take a gander at it what I do.....  www.profitskeys.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. [  Interested Poeple Come Here]
    I build $82h where As i Am traveling the planet. 1st week i worked by my Laptop computer in Rome. This week i Am back within the USA. All i do square measure simple tasks from this one cool web site. ....  HERE► https://www.workshiring.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.