2020-10-11

False Positive Scandal; We Must Stop And End The Madness; Dr. Anders Tegnell Is A Living Legend

The definition of insanity is repeating the same errors over and over.

What we know now:

1) We  have cross/T cell immunity as more and more studies are showing.

2) The PCR tests are grossly over stating cases for countries who set them at a 45 cT cycle.

3) 99.8% survival rate.

Folks. This is a mild epidemic. Nothing to have us in fear or in masks. These are the facts and reality.

Accept it.

The world owes much gratitude to Dr. Tegnell. A lone rational voice is a sea of irrational and corrupted public officials. He stuck to the science and didn't play their ignorant and evil games. There's no doubt that when all this is said and done, the history books will conclude Sweden got it right and the most of the rest of the world got it wrong. Tegnell is a living legend. 

It's quite staggering that Canadian officials hold onto to discredited and failed strategies to curb the virus; assuming it's even swirling at the rate it is claimed. It's pretty clear to anyone endowed with a sober and logical mind that lockdowns and masks do NOT work.

So why are we pushing this to cruel levels? Why are there virologists in Canada that support this idiotic strategy and media giving them a voice?

Low prevalence disease and ramped up PCR testing is a recipe for distortion and hysteria. 

We're committing metaphoric and physical national suicide for a virus they may not even be circulating at the rate we think.

"...Associate Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Barbara Yaffe cautioned against seeing wide-spread COVID-19 testing as a solution. She went on to state that “in fact, if you’re testing in a population that doesn’t have very much COVID, you’ll get false positives almost half the time.”

The New York Times broke a story where up to 90% of tests may be wrong. 

Positive tests do not mean infection. 

From Ryerson University here's an example of how it works. More here.

Yet. Here we are. Teachers in shields and masks. Kids cooped up in cages like chickens. Malls filled with mindless sheep in masks. Virtual meetings and online education.

Things that make life enjoyable have been stolen from us

Seven months of this is way too long a price to pay. By now, even the more cautious among people should begin to ask questions. That is, if they exercise their critical thinking skills. 

They tell us who to see, how many and for how long. And if you don't obey, the police will fine you. 

They've lockdowned small business - they're the easiest scapegoats - again but government workers and corporations remain open. Either this is done on purpose or they really are that incompetent. 

Man isn't a virtual being; man is a social one.

How does government, in their infinite stupidity, think that thousands of years of biology is going to be deprogrammed? How do you take a social animal and force them to adapt virtually?

People need to find the confidence to voice their displeasure because I don't see how this is what they want.

The WHO's Special envoy for Covid-19 David Nabarro says 'lockdowns are a catastrophe' and recommends countries stop them. Will they retract? Starts at around the 16m mark.











15 comments:

  1. In the recent report of the newspaper, a man has earned 1500 dollars in a month by doing simple works. I read this report and started following him. Now I am making 1100 dollars in a month. Please visit this site of the company for full details...𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝟗𝟗𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐬.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been with out artwork for five months however final month her charge emerge as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study greater on this net internet site.....

    HERE......... www.works35.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google paid for all online work from home from $ 16,000 to $ 32,000 a month. The younger brother was out of work for three months and a month ago her check was $ 32475, working at home for 4 hours a day, and earning could be even bigger….


    So I started>>>.........>>>­­­­ w­­­­­­­w­­­­­­­w­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­wiki87­­­­.­­­­­­­com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. This is what I do..Usa Online Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I'm my non-public boss. that is what I do......  Please visit this site for full detail..... Read More

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE......... https://clck.ru/QgLCs 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing ..https://bit.ly/2DLMcHr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10/14/2020

    I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing, <(")

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10/14/2020

    I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link thank you....☛ www.todayjobs7.comℱ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Google paid for all online work from home from $ 16,000 to $ 32,000 per month. The more youthful sibling was jobless for a quarter of a year and a month prior her check was $ 32475, working at home for 4 hours per day, and procuring could be much greater… .
    So I started…..w­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­w­­­w­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­wiki87­­­­­­­­­­.­­­­­­­com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing ..https://bit.ly/2DLMcHr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Start now earning cash every month online from home. Getting paid more than $15k by doing an easy job online. I have made $19715 in last 4 weeks from this job. Easy to join and earning from this are just awesome. Join this right now by follow instructions here...HERE ➤➤➤https://bit.ly/2DLMcHr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Click Here For More Information........... https://clck.ru/QgLCs 

    ReplyDelete
  15. I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. This is what I do…...Visit here

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.