2020-10-17

A Mass Hysteria That Won't Quit

“People are getting too close to each other, they are staying together for too long,” he said. “They’re passing the virus by pressing the doorbell, by sharing a spoon, by using the bathroom and leaving it on a towel. All of those things have spread disease and that is why we’ve had to do this.”

This is out of control. 

Is this total incompetence and fear or is there something bigger at play?

Blaming our natural behaviour on the speed is about as nefarious a thing I've heard in my life.

What do they expect us to do? Stop living? We're not robots. 

What is the evidence of this? 

It's astonishing that these people haven't accepted the virus is out there and nothing we do will stop the spread. Yet, if you look at the numbers disclosed in the article, hospitalizations are LOW.

All of a sudden it's been a massive goal post switch to 'cases'.

Then there's this closer to home.

A 91 year-old man with all sorts of underlying conditions died with Covid. It was the first death recorded in London, Ontario in three months. There are two active cases.

Yet, the head Dr. Mackie is calling for more restrictions. Are they this disconnected from what we know about the trade-offs of these actions?

The idiocy of all this is palpable.

Let's see. So an elderly man dies in a nursing home and they want to shut down restaurants? How does this make any sense?

A man in a mask is a gutless imbecile. 






5 comments:

  1. I start my online bussiness with USA contries…..CHEK DETAIL OPEN THIS LINK…………Visit here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google paid for all online work from home from $ 16,000 to $ 32,000 per month. The more youthful sibling was jobless for a quarter of a year and a month prior her check was $ 32475, working at home for 4 hours per day, and procuring could be much greater
    …………www.moneypoint2.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE.......... https://is.gd/g0byKc 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I m making over $9-k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life...
    HERE►https://www.workshiring.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Click Here For More Information................ https://bit.ly/31VLqke 

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.