2020-10-23

Leslie Stahl Should Retire

My Lord.

Science is under assault.

Journalism is sick.

Society is divided.

And in comes Stahl with this utterly embarrassing display. She sounds less like a professional journalist and more like a nagging grandmother.

Her obsession about masks points directly to the ignorance of journalists.

Ask your damn question and move. Instead she persisted and pushed over those stupid things. I somehow doubt she wears it.

But it got worse.

Much worse.

Shockingly worse.

When Trump brought up the Biden's corruption, she denied it. When he said the Obama administration spied on his campaign, she said that didn't happen.

All of it has been reported and documented everywhere.

What the hell?

This person has no business being a journalist. 

60 Minutes would never have acted this way with Obama. 

60 Minutes is a joke.


2 comments:

  1. Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,

    HERE☛ https://www.fox200.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,HERE☛ www.profitskeys.com  

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.