2020-10-25

Government Measures Are Making It Worse

That should come as no surprise.

Here's an excellent explanation of how viruses work and why masks don't do squat.

The government is managing to get it all wrong. Who are the public health officials advising politicians on this disastrous path? Before March of 2020, herd immunity was not considered a 'dangerous concept. It was - and is -  natural biology.  Before March of 2020, the vast body of evidence showed masks do NOT work. Before March of 2020, we never locked down society and health people. All of a sudden, these three bed rock facts were turned on its head - and without scientific backing. 

It's pretty damn clear neither of these measures worked.

On a personal note, I do hold Legault and Arruda accountable for directly threatening the health of my wife with their anti-science and idiotic mask mandate.

And Arruda knows damn well they don't work so he's especially malicious. 

The virus isn't the threat.

We can survive this virus.

The government is the threat. And they can do worse damage.

As I completed reading Kroops' article, Legault has warned of a 'third wave'.

The ship of fools needs to be anchored. 





4 comments:

  1. I quit working my desk job and now,,,I ‘m making $97/Hr working from home by doing this simple online home jobz.i earn $15 thousands a month by working online 3 Hour par day.i recommended you try it.you will lose nothing.just try it out on the following website and earn daily…go to this site home media tech tab for more detail thank you Click Here. ..... www.moneypoint2.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE........ https://t.ly/CDMx 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making over $9-k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

    HERE>>>>>>www.profitskeys.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. [  Interested Poeple Come Here]
    I build $82h where As i Am traveling the planet. 1st week i worked by my Laptop computer in Rome. This week i Am back within the USA. All i do square measure simple tasks from this one cool web site. ....  HERE► https://www.workshiring.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.