2020-05-31

This Is Serious Now

It's one thing to read the obnoxious stupidity of white liberal guilt from a Facebook page but quite another when a professor spreads hate. Still far more troubling is when people in positions of power start to engage in overt reverse racism.

Enter one Carl J. Florea Mayor of Leavenworth, Was.

If there's one thing I've learned with the pandemic it's how poorly served we are in North America.

It's like, well, an intellectual pandemic.

I won't break down Florea's call to essentially 'erase' white people because, well, it's retarded and so spectacularly degenerate in its position I can't even.

I should since the point of this post is to no longer accept this vile rhetoric when it comes from people who actually can make it happen in some form.

I'll post it here and you decide if it's just another low IQ loser sprouting off drivel and should be ignored or if it's in fact something that garners our attention.

In my view, it's the latter.

I'm in the middle of reading Mein Kempf.

I last read it in the early 90s and figured I needed a refresher.

What people don't realize is Trump isn't 'literally Hitler'.

It's people like Florea. Just replace 'Jews' with 'White Christian'. All this always ends in bullets in the back of the neck for the most part.

This buffoon was actually using words like 'cleansing'. Is he this ignorant and illiterate? Do the good people of Leavenworth actually accept this kind of unacceptable idiocy?

His little letter of racial lunacy is a form of call to racial purity. Only difference here is he's looking to eradicate the white virus to which he's a member of.

Not sure if he's willing to off himself to show how serious he is.

Doubt it.

In any event, as I read it, it was easy to basically juxtapose Mein Kempf with this.

It's a delusional and psychosis that demands we purge from our midst because if the Florea's of this world get their way, it will get worse.

In case you haven't noticed, things are a tad askew at the moment and his ramblings aren't going to help.

Oh.

One other thing.

Go fuck yourself Florea.

And Van Jones you degenerate racist piece of shit.

3 comments:

  1. I am making a good salary from home $1500-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year earlier I was jobless in a horrible economy. I offer thanks toward God each day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here is website where i started this.........Read More Details 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get paid over $98 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I just got paid $ 8460 in my previous month It Sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it.............Click This   

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make $120-$200 an our for working online from your home for few hours each day... Get regular payment on a weekly basis... All you need is a computer, internet connection and a little pretty time.......See More Here

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.