2020-05-17

Is Working With China In Any Capacity Wise?

Sometimes I wonder just what the heck is happening.

Canada announced they will begin working on a vaccine out of Nova Scotia and Quebec. I reckon Justin sees an opportunity here for his legacy.

So reported the CBC - the Chinese Broadcasting Corporation 😀 - today. Then they slipped in the base of the vaccine is from - anyone? Bueller? - China!

Despite all the lying from the Chinese communist government Canada still sees it fit to conduct medical business with them?

China put us in this position and now we're going to use their vaccine? I know it's been reported that aborted fetus cells are being used but that's a little misleading. 

I can't make up this parody up if I tried. It's like they're not only tone deaf but just plain cynical in their lack of dignity for this country.

If you think for one second we'll be calling the main shots I'd invite you to reconsider. Since when does China allow for any kind of sharing? Canada is a lackey here and little else. At best we'd be get a 'with contribution from' credit. I could be wrong but I don't see it as good optics to be working with a country where the virus originated and lied about it.

*****

I don't think there's a conspiracy going on with the virus. I don't think China necessarily purposely released it but they did politicize it and put the world in jeopardy. Nor am I certain about the nefarious plans for mandated vaccines. While it's true Gates is pushing Digital ID which is froth with all kinds of troubling dangers, I don't think government conspired to make it happen.

It would take one heckuva to execute that plan and unless all governments of the world were in on it, I don't think low IQ leaders could be so cunning. Gates may very well be leveraging his power (it makes sense a computer geek would want to push micro-chipping and Digital ID. Especially once said geek was already charged by the Feds for anti-trust violations with Microsoft. Gates is not necessarily in it fo the 'greater good' in as much as he sees great power in vaccines.

What more likely happened is leaders panicked and stupidly and without thought shut down their economies. If they did this to soften the people up for a vaccine is an interesting take but I don't think Trump is that kind of leader. Rather, it was general all around incompetence that potentially left the world vulnerable to people like Gates who dangle (the potential for) vaccines in their faces. People are frightened if not traumatized and obviously see a vaccine as a panacea.

We should tread very carefully.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.