2020-05-11

Stop It: You're Not Saving Lives

One thing that really grates me is watching cops give out tickets or arresting people under the highly specious notion they're saving lives during the pandemic.

They're following orders from leaders who are exaggerating their power to compel people to submit during a pandemic. The way I view it, is the pandemic that much of a threat to essentially suspend civil liberties without declaring martial law? To me, the answer is no.

So when I see cops giving out tickets and arresting people I see more 'just doing my job' than 'saving lives'. In fact, this is not the job of police forces to curb people's rights for their own good.

You're not saving lives. You're following specious orders. So stop feeling each other up about how great you all are.

Handing out tickets - especially in poor areas as seems to be the case - is gutless.

Our leaders are incompetent and we should be questioning many of their decisions. This is what doesn't make us SHEEP.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.