2011-07-29

Subsidize Me!

In Italy, eating properly is part of their routine, here in North America - as usual - we bend over crying asking the state to step in and teach us "what's right."

And each time we ask for help a new agency is created to provide that help. I've been searching for years for the 'Wipe your ass' bureau.

I asked last year why stop at anything? Just take the whole damn thing over. I'm convinced subsidizing organic food is coming.

And like anything that's subsidized, it will be a waste since unprofitable businesses will get their hands on your money and not lead to the expected results.

I'll keep waiting as I clip my finger nails for people to finally grasp this.

Unless, it can be explained to me why it's logical to do so.

***

Years ago we stopped off an Italian restaurant in the States. We ordered pasta. The plates were so huge I asked if it was for two. The waiter proudly said no.

Geez, you don't (or shouldn't) eat that much pasta in one sitting. Smaller portions of anything while eating throughout the day is probably better for some people. I know I do that now.

Someone should do a movie. Not 'Supersize Me' but 'Subsidize Me!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.