2011-07-21

Obama Bad For Business For Some

I heard Wynn go off on the radio. It was hilarious. To me anyway.

Is Obama is "bad" for business per se? Or is it he just supports different ones from the GOP and others?

***

I didn't nor do I plan to read Obama's book. The one allegedly written by Bill Ayers. Or was it Roger Waters? 'Freaky Dreams of My Pipe Smokin' Father' was it?

Anyway. I heard on the radio the other day someone quote directly from the book something Obama wrote regarding redistribution of wealth. It went along the lines of "America needing to repay for profiting off the backs of minorities."

Can anyone shed light on this?

What the heck does that even mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.