2011-07-24

Phrases I Hate

"It's not like anyone died."

Usually used to justify "minor" theft. Like credit card fraud.

I've been told this by three different people who engaged in credit card fraud in the past. One guy told me, "Visa has $75 million dollars in insurance fraud protection." Ergo, go ahead and steal the money!

Sure. We don't pay for criminal through high interest rates. Sure. Idiot.

Credit card companies and credit lenders have little sympathy from me, but going to the extent of defrauding them and people is plain moronic.

For other 'Phrases I hate' from the past, just search it on my blog search.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.