2011-07-17

A Meeting Connecting The Atlantic Divide

I met Mr. Man of Roma and his charming wife this past Saturday. We roamed around Little Italy, had a pizza and espresso, visited my day care and did all we could do to maximize our limited time together. We barely had time to scratch the surface of our discourse.
Ah, the marvels of the blogging world.

As they say in Ancient English, there'll be another time.

***

If my titles seem to be getting worse or display a lack of creativity or interest, that's because I'm not putting much thought into them these days.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Giovanni and his wife spoke highly of that meeting at my place yesterday. Too bad you could not come. Perhaps we will meet someday.
    Glad you could show them Little Italy; Friday traffic was so awful and I had an appointment at 4pm at the U. de M. that I had to abort the visit and take them back to their B&B.
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  2. The traffic is insane and quite frankly keeps me from going into the city. There's so much we can do in a few hours.

    We will meet at some point.

    Just not on the South shore! ;<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the South shore is no further from Laval than Laval from the South Shore and traffic, both ways, is insane these days... well, O.K., most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.