2011-07-22

Protecting Your Reputation

Worried about your reputation online?

I noticed there's a web service that can help people against unsubstantiated attacks that can ruin businesses and lives.

Unfortunately, in my business my fate is also in the hands of a bureaucrat and how they interpret the law. Not sure if parents can comment on line but I still believe in the process. Each daycare has a parents committee that meets (just like any school would) and in my case, since we're private, I'm always accessible and welcome parents to voice any concerns - or positive feedback - to me directly.

Now, in cases where it goes beyond that, I suppose you can go online and complain. Not sure if it solves anything but if it makes you feel good - and you're being honest and objective - all the power to you.

As for the reputation of this blog - whaddevah - one cannot lose that which he does not possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.